A few things:
1. Investment has gone super well this year. Watched a video, did the poem Invictus, and talked about malleable intelligence all in the first two days - it went great.
2. I like my students so far, but am so sad to see my first year kiddies not in my classroom.
3. So sad, that I just want to teach 12th grade so I can be with them (even if they're brats in the end) and I don't know if I could teach a 3rd year because I would hate to be there without them!
4. Lots of reading this year - kicking butt already!
5. SECOND YEAR IS SO MUCH EASIER. Maybe not forever....but MAN I am so much less stressed!