Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sprints

So, my kiddies have been complaining about sprints at basketball a lot this week. I decided to give them a listen. They challenged that if I couldn't do it, then they shouldn't have to. Well, obviously I disagreed with that for a few reasons, including but not limited to: 1. I am old bones, 2. I've had 2 knee surgeries + broken bones, and 3. damn, man I am out of shape.

But then I decided in the spirit of competition, which I am definitely competitive, I said whatever I will still beat it. And..... I did! But wooooweeeee woke up this morning sore, and S-T-RUGGLIN down the stairs, bending those knees.

Hey at least those little mouths will be quiet for a few days. They did their work today! Love that I can still keep up, though I doubt it will be for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment