Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reaction to Previous Contemplations

After writing those previous two posts I have done some contemplation. I was looking over some old TFA stuff and realized that this all goes back to what I learned at Institute. I followed one of my roommates and put a sticky note on my desktop to remind me of this everyday.

The four pillars I must keep in mind everyday:
1. Asset based thinking
2. Suspend Judgement
3. Locus of control
4. Interpersonal awareness

All four of those things directly relate to what I have been grapling with. Control what I can right now and what is mine. Suspend judgement of what others are doing, and be aware of how people perceive you. And always remember, asset based thinking - do something about a problem, don't just talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment