Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One year ago, this week

DANG I am uber jealous of my college buddies right now. It's graduation week in Minnesota! The events, the people, the celebrations - ahhhhh too jealous right now.

This week last year my family (including my brother-awesome!) came up to visit me for my ceremony. We went out to dinner with some close friends which was tons of fun and totally relaxing. Then after the ceremony and formalities we got to have a great night out and my favorite college bars in Dinkytown with my closest friends around. My brother was great and my friends loved him too!

Family time, friend time, celebration time - doesn't get much better. AND it certainly beats coming to work for these crazy high school students (the alternative that I am facing this year). Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment