Monday, May 24, 2010

End of Year Conversation

Tomorrow is my end of year conversation with my program director for Teach for America. I am not sure how it is going to go. Sometimes I feel like I had a great year with a lot of personal accomplishments. I am not sure if the same is true for my students.

I did make significant gains on my EOC ACTAAP, and the students did reach 80% mastery of objectives over the course of the year (79.5% actually....but we'll round up!). These are great things. Sometimes the day to day can just wear you down I guess. Today we were working on vocabulary and I was surprised at some of the words they had trouble recalling, as we spent weeks upon weeks of spiraling lesson plans to make sure they understood them! That is okay though, something to learn from I guess.

I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment