Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some Inspiration on a Sunday Night

Welp, it's going to be a long Monday. Still up, and still have to make quite a bit of work up. Yikes. But I've been listening to a song and I am reinvigorated to work for these kids.

Give you freedom, give you fire
Give you reason, take you higher
See the champions take the field now
You define us, make us feel proud
In the streets our heads are a liftin
As we loose our inhibition
Celebration it's around us
Every nation all around us

Sing forever young, singin songs underneath the sun
Let's rejoice in the beautiful game, and together at the end of the day
We all say


When I get older, I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom, just like the wavin flag

...I think I am going to use this for some investment tomorrow. Maybe Monday won't drag as much as anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment