Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lesson Plans due Friday!

I am sitting here on Sunday night and I keep having mini-panic attacks. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING?! And then I remember we are now required to turn in our lesson plans on Friday mornings! So, here I am completely planned for the entire week.... Sweet!

So these are the things I did on this lovely Sunday:
1. Drove to Memphis
2. Went to Whole Foods, Target, Anthropologie, Ann Taylor Loft, J. Crew, Macy's.
3. Bought two cute outfits from BCBG at Macy's
4. Drove around aimlessly being super happy to be in a city
5. Called the following people (it's out of control): Ann, Jacqueline, Laura, Michelle, Abby, Mom, Dad, Mike, Mary, Tom, Drew, Alex, Eric, Hannah, Charlotte, Mom again, Meghan, and Car
6. Did some aimless work that puts me even farther ahead then normal
7. Drank some coffee, ate some sushi
8. Bought some country music songs
9. Drove home, happy

Solid. Reinvigorated. Ready for Monday. Yes.Yes.Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment