Drove a bus today. Here are some of the things I encountered;
1. gravel roads without places to turn around
2. a bus that squeals when you go anywhere over 45
3. 35 screaming children that I couldn't yell at because I didn't know their names
4. 1 student throwing an eraser out the window and it bouncing back into someone else's face
5. Me have a nervous breakdown multiple times because a semi was coming at me on the 2 lane road
6. sweating through my entire shirt because I was so nervous
7. a turtle that had no chance of survival
8. "Miss you ain't go to bus driving school did you. You suck" Thank you....
I've never earned my $15 dollars quite like that.