Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Homecoming Week

It's a crazy week. HOMECOMING.

Monday -- Professional Dress
Tuesday -- Favorite Decade
Wednesday -- Duct Tape Day (I'm not sure)
Thursday -- Beach Wear
Friday -- Spirit Day

So, those are ridiculous categories. I mean let's just encourage the students to dress inappropriately. I don't think that we can even think about sending the students to ISS or OSS, because really, we asked for it. I mean my themes in high school were like disco, geeks, favorite celebrity, sports something, etc. I am nervous to go to school tomorrow, uh oh.

Friday we have the Coronation Ceremony, something I've never really experienced because of going to an all-girls school. We get out of school around noonish, then walk over to the court house to see the ceremony, then walk back to school? I don't understand.

Okay, I am done. I'm going to stop complaining now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment