Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fleeting Moments

I feel reinvigorated. I had a fab weekend (two in a row) coupled with an awesome email about a potential lead on housing in the RGV. I have been pretty nervous about that whole process, and if this works out, so much pressure would be off. I'd have somewhere to ship my stuff, a date on when I could ship my stuff, and a place to sleep instead of La Quinta.


I am having a surprisingly easy time starting to separating myself from the Delta. I like it here, I like my roomies and friends, but I have not been too sentimental or sad in general. I am ready for a new start. I am ready for a job that ends when I finish my work. Teaching never ends. There is always something you should be doing, or somewhere you should be. I was thinking today on the way home about the enormous task list I had if I wanted to do it. I didn't want to do it. I am ready to be done teaching, so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment