Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Solid Spring Break

Friday, my day of birth, was also the beginning of our Spring Break. I had a really great day at school, the kids were so nice, brought me presents, sang to me, and acted right (a nice gift alone). After school we had a beautiful day for some softball games, and I got a super exciting phone call (see below post), and we made over $500 dollars for the softball/baseball teams collecting gate (for the first time in a few years). After that, went home, went to Mexican and the Fuge (first time since September) with some great Sugaaatown girlies. It was a great way to spend my birthday, alternative style.

Saturday, my birthday celebrations continued in Little Rock, which started off slow and ended super fun. Overall itw as great. I again, as always on my birthday, feel so lucky to have some of the best friends around. I received three cards in the mail on my birthday and a package from the fam. I am blessed, blessed, blessed. Thank you to everyone that was a part of it.

Now I am relaxing in Wisconsin (super tan...haha) for the rest of the week, and I am pretty okay with it. Although, I do wish I was sitting on a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment