Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guilty Conscience

I thought I wasn't going to start work until July, but I realized I am not going to be at home for the entire month besides two or three days! Eeeks! Looks like I've got some work to do in the coming days. I guess my long term plan is done for one of my classes already and I've got some ideas done for the other classes, but yuck I didn't think I was actually going to have to sit down and work so soon!

So far I've been sleeping in until 10 each morning, taking some walks around town by myself, watching the World Cup (love it!), and reading some books. I originally had a big goal of reading one book a week, but that has fallen to the wayside. Maybe I will try to focus a little more in this coming week and have some stuff done before my brother's wedding. I am excited!

Hold me to it. Big Goal: Long term plans done for Pre-AP 10 and 11th grade English, 2 unit plans done for each class period, 1 book read for personal enjoyment, and completely committing to the novels I will be teaching next year. BIG GOALS due: June 23rd, 2010. Think I can do it? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment