Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Completed? Kinda.

GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Did ANYONE watch that World Cup game? I overslept, per usual this summer, and got up at 10:38 AM. It was perfect timing. I was biting my nails for the last 15 minutes and then LANDON PULLED THROUGH!!

Watch this video if you missed it: YES WE CAN
Watch this celebration in case you're too embarrassed to do one yourself: Impossible is Nothing


After that minor heart attack, I did in fact sit down and do my work. I just needed to see other people succeed to make myself succeed. Thank you Landon Donovan for keeping our spirit alive! Today I finished my investment plan (including a month to month calendar of events I will do with the kids), my long term plan for pre-AP 10th and 11th, choose what grammar lessons I will be teaching this semester, researched creative technology for teaching the grammar lessons, picked out my final novels to teach, and started calendering out each week. It was a pretty good day overall. I think I will get some additional work done on the trip, by reading the novels over that I am going to be teaching. We are making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment