Waying the positives and negatives of the Delta (a la Winter Break ending in t minus three days).
1. Everyone waves at you when you drive!
2. Country music is kinda fun (shhh, don't tell anyone)
3. The weather
4. A less frantic lifestyle
5. Having to be much more self-sufficient
6. I don't spend as much money!
2. Family and friends are far away
3. Lack of easily accessible anything (besides Walmarts...)
I'm sure many others. We'll see. I've got to start taking this list more seriously and make it more thoughtful. I've got a contract to sign or not sign within about two months!