Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Ah, the relaxation of being at home in a warm (kind of) and comfy family environment! I have slept in each day until at least 1030 and not woken up once in the night. I pass out every night, it's amazing. I keep thinking that the next day I will feel refreshed and not need the sleep anymore, but then I want to pass out at 1130 anyway! So, I do - because frankly, I don't have a lot to do!

I've started to do some work during the day. Read some books I am thinking about teaching, did some lesson planning, reorganized my calendar a bit, and planned some visits/vacations. Ah, it's so nice to do this kind of stuff when it is not due the next day! I love it! I didn't think I'd want to do any work for the next few weeks, but now I find myself thinking that I have to work because it'll make the next month or even two months so much easier. So, if that is the end result, then yes, absolutely I am going to work - even on Christmas.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with their family and MERRY CHRISTMAS. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment